• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica as Mad Hatter LE300 jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica as Mad Hatter LE300 jumbo

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi guys,

I have a chance to trading for Jessica as Mad Hatter (the LE300 jumbo). I've read that the Jessica pins have been scrapped a lot and I was wondering whether there are known scraps or fakes from this pins?

pin80551

If yes, could someone give me some hints on how to recognise the fake Mad Hatter? Or maybe show me some photos of a real one? I've asked photos from the trader so I can compare when he mails them.

Thanks in advance! :D

Hope it works out for you, I've constantly looked at this pin on ebay but can't bring myself to pay the money for her due to being afraid of a recieving a fake. Keep us posted :).

Thanks! No luck yet though. I want to be 100% it's a real one before I trade or buy one. Luckily, the trader understood, because I never want to offend someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back