• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jessica Rabbit PTN pin Sgined by Artist ***Ends Sunday, April 27th 9 PM PST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jessica Rabbit PTN pin Sgined by Artist ***Ends Sunday, April 27th 9 PM PST***
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Rules:

- No Cash Offers
- No offers through PM, must be posted on thread
- No Reserve
- Once a bid is posted it is frozen and cannot be erased, only added to

Shipping: I will pay to have my pin up for auction shipped and the winner will pay to have their pin(s) to be shipped.

What I Am looking for/collect:

- Pins on my wants list – especially PTDs, Maleficent, Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi and Thumper, Brave, etc.
- Good traders – PTDs, DSFs, WDI, PODMs, pins with high wants to trades ratios
- If you don’t have any of my wants, good traders is your best bet

***I will take pins that are not yet in your possession (Example – pre-trade), please let me know if this is the case.***

What I Dislike:

- Hidden Mickeys
- Pins w/ higher trade ratios than wants
- Pins w/ “Scrapper and/or Counterfeit†Alerts on them unless the pin comes on their Original Backing Card and Packaging
- Vinylmation Pins
- Fab five – Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Goofy, etc.
- Pins with scratches, damage, missing paint, defects, etc.

Ends: Sunday, April 27th, at 9 PM PST (10 PM Central & 12 AM EST)

Up for auction is a brand new, in excellent condition Jessica Rabbit PTN pin that has been signed on the back by the artist who created the artwork for it, Alex Maher. It comes on its Original Backing Card and it is Limited Edition to 750. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please see pictures of the pin the winner will receive below -

JR4_zps3cb879b2.jpg

JR3_zpsd5cc61f8.jpg

JR2_zps7e1bd38c.jpg

JR1_zps21b37acf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back