• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jim Shore Tink DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Shore Tink DMR

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I have learned to check DMR on basically a daily basis to see if they add anything new, since I seem to miss out on things quite often! :facepalm: LOL! I came across this Jim Shore Tinker Bell for 1400 points...I was amazed! It finally showed up the other day! :bigthumb: It is beautiful!

Did anyone else manage to nab one? I was so busy with my classes and such around that time, I didn't have time to post a thread when I found it! :sad:

Aaahhh, you are so LUCKY!

I saw that on DMR, and couldn't decide whether to use my points to get it or not. The next day, I decided I needed it, but when I went back to get it, it was gone! It must have sold out fast. :facepalm:

Then I was at the parks today and they had it at World of Disney for like $45. It was much bigger than I thought it would be, and gorgeous!

I have a JS Tink that I love, not that one though. I need to check DMR more often. I let a year go by and lost all my points so I had to start over and dont have a whole lot of points right now.

I have a JS Tink that I love, not that one though. I need to check DMR more often. I let a year go by and lost all my points so I had to start over and dont have a whole lot of points right now.

That is part of the reason I wanted to find something to get soon so I didn't lose my points! :anxious: So I was so happy when I found this one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back