• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! July's RAK attack please mail your packages this week

This month's victim is awesome! I can't wait to see them get it! My personal apologies to the victim and docfish2u for my inablilty to get out a RAK package. I was just laid off and had to move back in with my parents, so times are tough :(

This month's victim is awesome! I can't wait to see them get it! My personal apologies to the victim and docfish2u for my inablilty to get out a RAK package. I was just laid off and had to move back in with my parents, so times are tough :(

:Hugs: I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say... No need to apologize. We understand. Maybe you can join us next month, or later on down the road! Hope things pick up for you soon. :)

You never need to apologize to me. This is supposed to be fun and never stress about missing any of them.

I am so sorry you got layed off. That really sucks!!!

Hi David...

I am going to guess, from your post above, it's too late for me to mail you the package tomorrow, friday?

Hi Connie,

Since you are in Cali it should get here no problem. I am shooting for sending out the now much larger (thanx to Alex) package on the 1st. But if I know there are some staglers, I can wait a few days.

Back