• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in

cameraguy1559

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, Looking forward to some interaction with my many pin trading companions, Started pin trading back in 2004, You might say that I was ambused lol. We came to the Disneyland Hotel for a 2 day stay, When we checked in at the front desk, the clerk gave me a coupon for 2 free pins, Of course I thought they meant a pin to write with lol. So I asked what am I going to do with these 2 pins you are giving me, She said I can keep them or trade them. Ok now you have my attention, She told me that some of the employees have pins to trade, I said suppose they dont want to trade, She said the have to, uh huh! Im starting to like this trading thing. My parents and I have been going to disneyland since 1964 My wife and kids have continued the tradition and I cant believe I have not known about the pin trading thing. What I consider my first pin to have was a Walk in walts footsteps pin. We were givien it after we took the tour .Ok now Im really hooked, I have probably about 400 pins in my collection, some from Disney Auctions and some from the park , also I have some from a pin event I attended back in 2004:chip:,and also the 50th celebration. I try to collect the whole set of something. I look forward to sharing them with you all as soon as I have time to take pictures of them all, Thanks Larry

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds as if you may be unaware of PinPics.com, where pictures of nearly all known pins are stored. You may want to check that out and save yourself some picture taking time. Unless you enjoy taking pictures, of course. :)

Hi Larry, Welcome to Disney Pin Forum. Even if you like to take photos, I would really suggest going to pinpics.com it is an incompairable database of Disney Pins. And you with about 400 pins it would be a huge time saving advantage and if you want to trade here on DPF. It's a great way to let other people know what you want and what you have to trade as well. But you should start with your collection. Something I always say about Disney they are like crack dealers ... The first one's always free!

Hi Larry! Can't wait until you get your pinpics account set up & linked here! You'll be getting all kinds of trade offers, I'm sure!!!

Welcome! :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back