• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just got home from WDW not so scary halloween, pin observation. party observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from WDW not so scary halloween, pin observation. party observation.

walrus

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As to quality control Disney has seriously lost it.

trying to find a good copy of Pin 86264: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2011 - Vampire Mickey. was near impossible.

even the ones in the framed sets had bad finish with streaks and dull appearance. We spent 20 minutes going thru the box sets to find one acceptable one to take home.

If it was a framed set and sight unseen and we got home to open it and find the finish was so bad I would be highly irritated.

Other than that little quip. the party night was fantastic. no crowds to mention. 15 minutes the longest wait for any attraction that was peter pans flight. Walked right on the mountains, buzz, Mansion, snow white, 5 minutes for Pooh.

Parade was fantastic, addicting music and great fun. Fireworks were as always amazing. Sugar rush still in full swing!

Love the decorations, the energy and the event in general! Lots of other pirates this year as well as many Toy Story costumes. Its so much fun to be grown up and attacking the magic kingdom in all out Pirate glory.

Well my 2 cents. Walrus

oh i am so glad u guys had fun. :)

yeah the event it is still as great as every other year.

about the pins, i completely agree with you, i now have to check like 20 pins looking for the best one, which is pretty sad, but it is so so weird because u can see the brush strokes on some(most at the moment) of these new halloween pins(example: Pin 86264, Pin 86270) but there are some that are perfect(for example: Pin 85384, Pin 85383, Pin 85919) which have glossy finish and looks great, so does that means these are make in difference factories, because the difference it is obvious on quality. even though the quality of some of these pins are not the best, there are still a few that i love and i mean i am loving this years creativity (example: Pin 85955, Pin 85923, Pin 86282)

that is just my opinion and i still hope disney picks up on quality to for some pins the pins but instead to all. i mean come on the prices haven't drop so why will the quality drop? right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back