• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL just spent £63 on some new Vinylmations :D

VINYL just spent £63 on some new Vinylmations :D

DisneyMad

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haay everyone i just ordered a "Have a Laugh" blind box >
8371hx

And i ordered the Limited Edition Kidada (online exclusive) "Never Grow Up" set >
8373qw

Hopefully they should be arriving within 2-5 days.
I was wondering if you guys would like me to do a YouTube video of me opening the packages when they come?
Let me know down below :)
Love Melissa <3!x

Sure, why not. :) I'm thinking of recording myself drawing in Photoshop just to upload something to YouTube. :p What is your YouTube username? Mine is DoomScarf. (You can see some of my art by clicking the link in my signature too, the one to deviantART!)

Sure, why not. :) I'm thinking of recording myself drawing in Photoshop just to upload something to YouTube. :p What is your YouTube username? Mine is DoomScarf. (You can see some of my art by clicking the link in my signature too, the one to deviantART!)
My username is MelissaGuitarMusic i havent got any videos yet tho :p and sure il check yours out right now :) <3!x

Back