• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

just took a bunch of preview board pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
just took a bunch of preview board pics
My sister also pulled a wave B of Roger Rabbit in a yellow glove. So, one of them is probably going to be characters in their hands or gloves?

The yellow Roger Rabbit glove is from one of the 2013 Hidden Mickey sets. The main HM set was characters against white gloves, and the yellow Roger glove was the completer.

http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=99655

I see 1 in the not so scary halloween party 2015 set and 2 in the Vacation club Resort mystery collection that i'd love to add to my collection. I hope they won't be too difficult to obtain.

and confirmed that PTN pins will be returning.

YES. Now all I need is a car to commute down there.

That's what I was going to say. No more ornithology? Are you getting your new degree in
French pastries? Ok, that would be a really great degree, especially if tasting was involved. :)
I have to admit when I saw that macaron, that I was excited too!

Oh believe me, the ornithology career is still very much in my sights. (Actually, I just took a little detour and started working in an animal behavior lab where I'll be doing a research project with dogs. I like to be well-rounded. ;) ) ((Although birds are the priority.)) (((But sadly birds aren't very cuddly most of the time.)))

Live your dream Emily, don't listen to those naysayers who want you to stick to Ornithology. You can be a pastry chef and an ornithologist if you want!

Thank you! That would be the dream. The ultimate dream.

9df.gif

I think it's mother Gothel...

I was just about to reply with the same thing, but you beat me to it. :facepalm:

Thanks for the pictures! I'm most looking forward to the Tiger Lily and Nibs PTDs, the new Robin Hood OE, and the 2015 Hanukkah pins. I also really like the Peter Pan Cameo from the Annual Passholder set.

YES. Now all I need is a car to commute down there.

Oh believe me, the ornithology career is still very much in my sights. (Actually, I just took a little detour and started working in an animal behavior lab where I'll be doing a research project with dogs. I like to be well-rounded. ;) ) ((Although birds are the priority.)) (((But sadly birds aren't very cuddly most of the time.)))

Thank you! That would be the dream. The ultimate dream.

9df.gif

I was just about to reply with the same thing, but you beat me to it. :facepalm:

That's so amazing you're going into ornithology! That was my dream as a kid. Also this gif has driven me to distraction. It's amazinggggg :rofl:

Oh, tons more preview photos I found on Facebook:

12009714_10153478573301294_6899223199082830409_n.jpg

Ummm... so when and where and how do I get my hands on that Oswald and Ortensia set? I won't be at World until NEXT November! Is it a regular Rack pin? I now have all the inspiration I need to create a "grail" signature!

I can pick one up for you after it's released in the parks in November. It's going to be a regular rack OE set so it shouldn't be too hard to get. :)

I'm really looking forward to that Joy/Sadness pair and the Daisy Lane pin from the mystery box from that same photo.

Look, a Tsum Tsum pin! I hope this means we'll be getting more of the Tsum stuff, getting it from Hong Kong is expensive!

Loooove the duets pins, the Seasons Eatings pins, and the Timeless Tales! :) And loooooove the Yokai villaintine :) Hope Scar is a chaser!

Not really. Basically all I know us that it is presumed that DSF will have a Star Wars pin event, with the two previewed marquees and some/all of the other previewed DSF Star Wars pins.

Not really. Basically all I know us that it is presumed that DSF will have a Star Wars pin event, with the two previewed marquees and some/all of the other previewed DSF Star Wars pins.
Thank you for the reply timeerkat. Does DSF stand for Disney Soda Fountain? Will they be available elsewhere, or only that store? I was hoping to acquire some of these somehow.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply timeerkat. Does DSF stand for Disney Soda Fountain? Will they be available elsewhere, or only that store? I was hoping to acquire some of these somehow.

As a newbie that has recently been educated on DSF, DSSH, PTD, and other acronyms, I can confidently say that yes, DSF stands for Disney Soda Fountain. Unfortunately, yes, the pins will likely only be available at the store in California. For those of us that don't live anywhere close to the store, our best hope is 1) a friend that will do a pick up on your behalf or 2) pay the ransom on the secondary market. :(

Yep, DSF = Disney Soda Fountain. Technically it's currently DSSH (Disney Studio Store Hollywood), but DSF sounds much less clunky to me so it's the initialism I tend to use.

If the Star Wars pins are a DSF/DSSH release, then they will only be available at that shop in Hollywood. If it's a full pin trading event, like Cinderella live action earlier this year or the princess event last summer, it will most likely be held at a nearby hotel and only people who get a ticket to the event will be able to go.

Thanks for the information McMorgan and timeerkat. I'm not caught up on these abbreviations quite yet. But darn, I wonder if they'll be harder to acquire then. Depending on if I really want them or not, I might try to get them somehow. Guess I'll see when they're released!

I do not have any el capitan pins. I am hoping Force Awakens will be my first, wallet permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back