• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

just took a bunch of preview board pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
just took a bunch of preview board pics
Wow soooo many nice pins are coming... thank you so much for sharing your awesome pictures!!! :like::like::like::like::like:

I heard "30th Anniversary of Pixar" is the event theme for next year? Can anyone else confirm?

Yep. (I just watched a recording of the Pin Talk.)

pixar%20party_zpsc0k0iy8i.jpg

In the villain pumpkins for MNSSHP, can anyone tell who the top left villain is? I can get all the rest but that one.

And ditto, thanks so much for those who shared all these!

Edit: Oooohhhhh more reveal/conceal princesses... I wonder if it being called "Disney Royalty" means it will also be princes?

ill go back & get close ups of any requests.....

If you get the chance, would you peek and see how many pins will be in this holiday mystery set?

11259878_10153478590751294_6487591768470941538_n.jpg

I can't quite make out the number on the side, and if it's more than 13 (and with Jessica being there), it makes me wonder if other non-princesses will be included. Because I'm not gonna lie--that would be stupendous.

Thank you so much for sharing the high quality photos of the preview pins!
I'm absolutely dying! The Briar Rose DSF bow with the owl prince might kill me. :roll: I already died over the Pascal one for Rapunzel but this is so darn cute too. I hope I can get my hands on both eventually.
My other favorites are the annual passholder cameo set with Maleficent/Aurora, Hatter/Alice, and Hook/Pan. Those are gorgeous! :O I'm also dying over the Timeless Tales (all of my girls are in it - oh my!!), the open edition Kiss the Girl Ariel from DSF, and the Reveal/Conceal royalty collection, which I think isn't in this thread yet (it was added as I was going to fetch an image haha!). I saw it on the Disney Lifestylers Instagram this morning. So much pretty. :cry:

ic4e9Iz.png

Last edited:
Yep. (I just watched a recording of the Pin Talk.)

pixar%20party_zpsc0k0iy8i.jpg
Thank you!

Well, I guess that means I have no need to go to the event next year as I'd planned to do. :( The theme means no possible pins I collect. Plus limiting the board trading (the main reason I went) to just four times a day means there's no point in my spending that money and three days of time to go. :(

On the plus side that means I might finally get a day for Harry Potter next trip as I've been wanting, so... upside! :D

Ahhh thanks for the additional photo.

I was failing to parse as Chernabog because all the other villains are a close-up face shot, so I wasn't thinking about one of them being a body shot.

Wow! Some of those are beautiful! I especially like the design of the Duets. They look so clean and are very eye-catching! I haven't ever collected a pin series but I might have to get that one.

ERG, that theme actually makes me want to go, because of all the potential Inside Out pins that will be there. But with Florida in April and Paris in September (assuming I get into those races) there is no possible way I could also make the pin event work. I will say that whoever does go will get brisk business from me. Is it too early to put in a presale request? LOL

If you get the chance, would you peek and see how many pins will be in this holiday mystery set?

11259878_10153478590751294_6487591768470941538_n.jpg

I can't quite make out the number on the side, and if it's more than 13 (and with Jessica being there), it makes me wonder if other non-princesses will be included. Because I'm not gonna lie--that would be stupendous.

It looks like a straight number followed by a round on top number. Either 10 or 18. If I had to guess I'd say 10 - the 8 previewed and two chasers.

Are the character blocks released at DSSH?

Yep. It's hard to tell from what I posted (I was just posting photos as I saw them on Facebook), but I've seen DSF-only groups of photos and the character block pins are included in those.

Last edited:
It looks like a straight number followed by a round on top number. Either 10 or 18. If I had to guess I'd say 10 - the 8 previewed and two chasers.

I think you're probably right, but I'm holding out hope. IT's so strange to have Jessica if there's only 10. I'm used to them dumping Pocahontas, Merida, and Mulan from these kinds of lineup, but with only two chasers, you'd be losing at least one of the original three princesses.

Omg, thank you for all these pictures, that's some thorough investigating! So many of these upcoming pins look amazing; kind of glad there's a lack of Marvel here, I appreciate getting time to save up. But all of those Star Wars pins! I LOVE all of those Easter eggs and that little Storm trooper holding the candy cane is adorable.

Ahhhhhhhhh more book pins!!!! (But BOO FSU FOOTBALL MICKEY)

Something I found on FB was a PP pin for Wave B HM!

10988098_1194597220557835_796206721366192678_o.jpg

And I'm SCREAMING. If this set is all Macaroons, it will instantly become my favorite HM set of all time. Even more than the birds.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and starting this thread Lynn99!

Last edited:
I think you're probably right, but I'm holding out hope. IT's so strange to have Jessica if there's only 10. I'm used to them dumping Pocahontas, Merida, and Mulan from these kinds of lineup, but with only two chasers, you'd be losing at least one of the original three princesses.

Totally with you on this. I'd be sad to see just Jessica replacing one of the princesses or other Disney heroines that could have fit in.

I am in love with the Gingerbread pins!! And the Royalty R/C and the Love Letters....So many. I don't even know what to do with all the pretty pins except gaze at them! LOL
I love the PTD pins but with such low edition sizes I try to make myself NOT like them so I don't get pulled into the craziness and roller coaster of trying to obtain them. I really love all things Robin Hood. That character block made me swoon a little! lol

Thank you all for the pictures!

Some gorgeous looking pins, so many of them to. thankfully not too many for the collections, mainly Scar/simba Disney duets,y the BatB timeless tales collection and Scar villains pumpkin.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful preview pin pictures!! Highlights for me is big hero 6 character block pin (I hope it's not too hard to find!) The AP DL Statues (we have a lot of memories taking pictures around those!!) and the princess snowflake pins. <3

More than the birds?!? Who are you and what have you done with Purplemandms?!? :D

Oh I am afraid you underestimate my love for those little french pockets of heaven. :')
(Plus the birds and I are currently on bad terms since the Splash Mountain Vulture eludes my grasp. :suspect: Maybe their jealousy about this new HM set will bring the guy out of hiding.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back