• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo!!!!!!!!This is WAY to much!!!!!I can't!!!!!!OMG!!!!!*happy tears*

ZAPPED! Kupo!!!!!!!!This is WAY to much!!!!!I can't!!!!!!OMG!!!!!*happy tears*

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hmmmm....where to start......

How about with I COULD NEVER thank you enough for this!!!!!!!

OK,OK I know that this isn't a pin but it is by far one of the best and most unexpected ZAPS EVER!

So this evening I was cooking some dinner while Darris opened the mail, He almost never gets to do that and there were quite a few packages in this batch so I was being nice and letting him have a turn.
all of a sudden he yells "oh crap!..........get in here and look in this box"
so I go into the living room to find the top of the box opened on the table and him standing several feet away, so I walk over to the box slowly half expecting a spider or something to jump out and I look in and find this..........

I quickly look over the size of the box and say "No flippen way" "it can't be!" "OMG! NO WAY!" "KUPPPPPPOOOOOO"
For those of you that know me, you know I have a thing for Disney Dolls. With the help of some AMAZING friends I have managed to get my hands on all of the dolls released to date DP,DV, DC and 17" with the exception of 2.....The D23 Silver Cindy and one of the Designer Couples (I missed out on it both online and at my local DS)
after looking and looking and just about giving up.....I can say I am down to only missing 1 doll thanks to the crazy generosity of Kupo, so here it is..........My ZAP!

lol! ZAPPPPPP!

A absolutely precious home-made card with one of my favorite princesses!!!!!!! it's a pop-up :)

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

She fit's right in!

Just a small part of my collection ;)

Kupo dear you have gotten us good. I will cherish her always and whenever I look at her I will remember your kindness! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Go Matt go! Congratulations!!! That's definitely one beautiful DFDC set! And you have a lovely collection! I know doll collectors everywhere are jealous. ;)

You don't know how long I've been waiting on zapping you guys :lol: The problem is, I found that whatever I could get you that you wanted, you guys already had! I was planning on zapping you the UK Tangled Maximus pin before I found out you guys got like...5?!??! So when I saw your Wanted thread I nearly spazzed out :lol: And sent this doll post-haste.

I make sure that when I do zap, it's something awesome the recipient will like a lot, I just can't seem to find as many awesome things as you guys do to zap people (how you find this stuff I don't know :lol:). So to anyone if you have a zap coming from me, just know it's not that I forgot, I'm just biding my time until I find something you'll really love :D

Congratulations!!! It is awesome to see you guys get that kind of a zap. You sure deserve it!!!

:bowdown: Way to go Kupo!!!

Way to go kupo!!!! Very well done and what a perfect zap for an amazing family. Definitely one of the prettiest couples in that set.

WOW!!! :drool: Kupo is amazing!!! :D Congrats on the gorgeous zap...what I see of your collection is outstanding!!! :drool: :bigthumb: Yay!!! Keeping :x: that the last one you need winds up in your collection soon! :)

You don't know how long I've been waiting on zapping you guys :lol: The problem is, I found that whatever I could get you that you wanted, you guys already had! I was planning on zapping you the UK Tangled Maximus pin before I found out you guys got like...5?!??! So when I saw your Wanted thread I nearly spazzed out :lol: And sent this doll post-haste.

I make sure that when I do zap, it's something awesome the recipient will like a lot, I just can't seem to find as many awesome things as you guys do to zap people (how you find this stuff I don't know :lol:). So to anyone if you have a zap coming from me, just know it's not that I forgot, I'm just biding my time until I find something you'll really love :D

You have truly outdone yourself with this! When you replied to the wanted thread I figured we would be buying it from you.....you know for a deal like at cost plus shipping which would have been completely amazing even if that was the case but to just give it to us..........WoW! I still can't believe that I have it, or that anything I have ever done was enough to deserve this!

Thank you everyone for your kind words :)

Yesterday was hands down the BEST doll day ever as I got 2 wonderful additions (a total of 4 dolls if you separate them) to my collection All because of the kindness and wonderfulness of two very special people. These dolls will always have a special place in my heart. I consider myself a very wealthy person not because of money or gifts I receive but because I have such wonderful and caring people in my life who very much like me go out of their way to make somebody else's day a bit more magical.

As soon as my other new addition comes in from across the sea I will post a picture of my entire collection. :D

Man I need to learn how to do that whole gif thing............

How absolutely wonderful. I am very happy for you! It is a lovely doll set and pop up card. So beautiful. Your collection if dolls looks fabulous as well. Again. Congrats!!! :)

Wow! That is amazing! Congratulations! You are very deserving! You and your husband are two extremely kind and generous members. We are very lucky to have you here on DPF!

Congrats on the amazingly beautiful dolls, and great zap, Kupo!

I still can't believe that I have it, or that anything I have ever done was enough to deserve this!

Go check all the Zap threads that have the keywords "Rasputin, MotherKnowsBest, Darris, Angie, Shocked, I, Can't, Handle, This, etc." and maybe that'll only give you a fraction of what you guys have done. You deserve a lot more but sadly, I cannot afford that D23 Silver Cinderella :lol: You can bet I've looked it up haha xD

Back