• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION lady and the tramp

QUESTION lady and the tramp

AUTiger24

AUtiger24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a question about lady and the tramp the original movie if anyone can recall as it's been several years for me. there is a lady and the tramp pin that has a barn in the background and a chicken. if anyone remembers is there a scene were the dogs are near a barn or on a farm? thanks

have a question about lady and the tramp the original movie if anyone can recall as it's been several years for me. there is a lady and the tramp pin that has a barn in the background and a chicken. if anyone remembers is there a scene were the dogs are near a barn or on a farm? thanks
Yes, it's the scene after Bella Notte. The morning after L&T spend the night in the countryside, they wake up and Tramp sneaks them into a hen house for breakfast. It's here that Lady is caught by the dog catcher and taken to the pound.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Back