• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lanyards on display!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanyards on display!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
As I am more of an online trader, I have my lanyards as more of keepsakes from my holidays and I dont put pins on them. Some of them I think are too nice to ruin with pins like the Star Wars lanyard with Mickey, Donald etc..
So I have a couple of lanyards in amazing condition, still with the tags attached and thought of a way to display them too :)

I have 95% of my collection in 3 pin bags, but I have a photo frame cork board (which has no pictures in it yet lol) on the wall that is only Nightmare Before Christmas (oh and one Mickey Jumbo).
So with some self adhesive cup hooks, and the bottom of my frame...I just made this!

a2123a1d.jpg

1395f8a2.jpg

I think the lanyards are just as pretty and this way I get to look at them too when I gaze at my pins :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back