• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LAST DAY! Pin 32369: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Storytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LAST DAY! Pin 32369: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Storytime

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
tumblr_lhufmmC76U1qajnsxo1_500.gif

Another auction, woo hoo! :hsd: This round up the pin for bid is:

:stitch: Pin 32369: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Storytime
:stitch:

Limited Edition of 1000

RULES:
-No bids will be accepted after the auction end time - Tuesday, June 19th, 8 PM EST
-All bids must be posted on this forum, no PMs
-If bidding a PODM, please include cell picture if possible - if not, cell description
-Bid must include pin pics number of the pin(s) you're offering
-Bids must be pins only - no money, Disney merchandise besides pins, etc.
-If there are any flaws with the pins being bid please provide picture/description of the issue

Hints:
-My main collections are Lilo and Stitch and Dumbo.
-I have some smaller collections of Snow White, Figment and castles.
-I am trying to grow some collections of Timothy Mouse, Bambi, Pixar, princesses, Animal Kingdom, Lion King, Max Goof, Tangled, Little Mermaid and sorcerer Mickey.
-Basically, the only things I am not looking for are live action movies, Alice in Wonderland, Star wars/tours, Tron and most vinylmation pins. Also not terribly fond of most hidden mickey pins/booster set pins, with a few exceptions which are on my wants.
-I also like pins with good wants/trades ratios and of course edition size is taken into consideration.
-I'd love some PODM's, particularly Dumbo, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Monsters Inc, Toy Story and Snow White.

If you do not have anything from my wants, have no fear! All bids will be considered, and I'm sure there are plenty of pins I'd like if I saw them but just haven't gotten around to adding to my (very long) wants list. So please don't hesitate to bid if you have nothing from my wants!

Just a quick note - I place my trust in you guys that you know what an appropriate bid is. Please keep in mind what a fair trade would be when bidding. Thank you.

Anymore questions, please ask them below so all bidders can see.

Okay, that's about all... BID AWAY!!!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!,
Caroline :)

Last edited:
RULES:
-
You are bidding on both pins, not one or the other
-No bids will be accepted after the auction end time - Tuesday, June 19th, 8 PM
-All bids must be posted on this forum, no PMs

I may not be seeing it, what is the other pin?

Oh my bad, I copied the same rules I listed for my last auction, which had two pins. Thank you for letting me know, I'll fix that

I have a few pins on your wants:

and

And since you like Stitch, I also have this:

Sorry for the crappy bid. But I don't have a lot you want.

Sorry for the crappy bid. But I don't have a lot you want.
Lol that's okay. Just to let you know though, the winner of my last auction bid 88602 so I have that pin on the way. I just didn't change it from my wants to owns because I didn't get it in the mail yet.

I've only bid on one auction before, and didn't win, but like the pin so I'm reserving my spot till I get home to confirm I still have the pin I want to bid. :)

Recently went to D-World & Pinpics is out of date!!!!

Here is my bid;

Pin 79485: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Monorail

Vicki

Last edited:
Current leader board:
1) huertajv
2) liverpoolace
3) mickeymouseje

It's very close though, I'm posting it as this leader board now because I know bidders want to know but after I think about it a bit more it may be revised.

Awesome bids everyone!!! :)

Last edited:
My bid:

Pin 89646: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Stitch

+ 2 of the following pins
Pin 27316: Stitch - Will You Be Mine (3D)
Pin 59964: DLR - Happy Easter 2008 - Stitch (NOT ON CARD)
Pin 89463: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Seven Dwarfs Family Only

good luck everybody, this is a lot of fun

Glad you guys are having as much fun as I am! :)
With the new bid, I have an updated leader board:
1) MischiefManaged
2) huertajv and liverpoolace tied
3) mickeymousje

Still very very close like I said before. You guys are awesome bidders :bigthumb:

This pin will be for my husband collection if we win, so... pulling from his trades list too...He collects stitch with ducks. Dont forget that unexpected PP you got from me, yer favorite trade buddy in the world. :angel:

We bid::
Pin 12172: Bambi playing with Thumper a bird and a butterfly
Pin 12501: DLRP - Lilo Holding Pudge the Fish
Pin 60554: Walt Disney's Bambi - 4 Pin Booster Collection (Friend Owl Only)

This pin will be for my husband collection if we win, so... pulling from his trades list too...He collects stitch with ducks. Dont forget that unexpected PP you got from me, yer favorite trade buddy in the world. :angel:

We bid::
Pin 12172: Bambi playing with Thumper a bird and a butterfly
Pin 12501: DLRP - Lilo Holding Pudge the Fish
Pin 60554: Walt Disney's Bambi - 4 Pin Booster Collection (Friend Owl Only)
I'm actually sending you a surprise pin to make up the difference for the PP along with the Then and Now Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

Same leader board:
1) MischiefManaged
2) huertajv and liverpoolace tied
3) mickeymousje

Last edited:
WOW! I never expected so many awesome bids! You guys rock! :rock:
Okay, I've thought it over, and the current leader board is:
1) Liverpoolace
2) huertajv and mickeymouseje
3) Avery'sFairyTale and MischiefManaged

About 5 1/2 hours left! :)

Status