• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Laz is the sweetest most wonderful zapper ever!

ZAPPED! Laz is the sweetest most wonderful zapper ever!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So several days ago Laz and I arranged a trade. A couple days after that, I found myself in an uncomfortable pin situation and I needed a friendly ear to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Laz eased my mind and cheered me up and said that he had put a little extra something in our trade package.

Well, yesterday the package arrived, and look at what he sent! The 3 square pins are from the 2011 WDW mystery set and were the last ones I needed to complete my set. And the stamp pin, I tried to pick up a few times last year with no luck. And then all the scrapbook stuff as well! It's a bit like Christmas all over again!

IMG_5569.jpg

I'm sure some of you are already well aware of how great of a person Laz is, and I just want to add my voice to the chorus. We are all very lucky to have Laz as a member here!

I was wondering how you found out about the scrapbooking, because while I have mentioned it in passing a few times, it's not something in my profile and would pop up with a quick search. But yes, I was very excited with everything!

Talk about another addicting hobby... not to hijack the thread, cuz I agree that was an AMAZING zap, but I'm a scrapbooker as well & I must have $10,000 in supplies! I just need to get busy & USE them! :)

Pins & scrapbooking... must combine the hobbies.....

Talk about another addicting hobby... not to hijack the thread, cuz I agree that was an AMAZING zap, but I'm a scrapbooker as well & I must have $10,000 in supplies! I just need to get busy & USE them! :)

Pins & scrapbooking... must combine the hobbies.....

Ditto!!! Between my two addicting hobbies I am constantly going broke-lol!!! Nice job, Laz!!!

That is a truly awesome zap!!! You are one lucky girl!

Laz is an incredible person and he has even come to my house to help me try to organize my pins. He is very organized, me - not so much:( He is trying his best to help me "get my act together", but I think he's gonna have to give up on me.

He is kind and very generous and is always looking to help others get their pins. I'm so glad he is into pin trading and even happier because he is my friend :)

That is a truly awesome zap!!! You are one lucky girl!

Laz is an incredible person and he has even come to my house to help me try to organize my pins. He is very organized, me - not so much:( He is trying his best to help me "get my act together", but I think he's gonna have to give up on me.

He is kind and very generous and is always looking to help others get their pins. I'm so glad he is into pin trading and even happier because he is my friend :)

Awe <3 :') <3 Thanks BFF! You are Truly Amazing Margaret! I Just hope to be Half of the Amazingness of you And Some Others Here on DPF, The Kindness from Many on here is Inspiring! <3 <3 <3 I Love You Guys! <3

<3 Laz

Laz is sweet, thoughtful and talented.

We have no WDW trips planned this year and I will miss meeting him as much as MK.

Back