• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE pins for Mickey's Halloween Party this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE pins for Mickey's Halloween Party this year?

sweetalissum

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm lucky enough to be able to attend Mickey's Halloween Party this year. I'd like to grab a pin for the event but I have no idea what I've got to choose from. I've seen a few pins posted for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party in Florida, but I haven't seen a full line-up for the California variety. The last two years have had 4 pin boxsets for the event and a few others. There was maybe an Annual Passholder pin for the California park, but I'm more curious about those for sale during the parties. Has anyone seen these pins yet?

For reference, some of the California pins for 2013;
HWP291083LARGE.jpg

And the pins for 2014;
HTM796689-613x587.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back