• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Rosetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Rosetta?

cambridge1066

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://imgur.com/rVHnig2

I found this link/photo on the DLED FB page today. Given it's April Fools I'm not 100% sold on its legitimacy, but wanted to let others know just in case. I suspect it is either a real leaked product or one amazing fan creation. :)

Oh my goodness! I think it is an April Fool's but thanks for sharing. I believe shooting4ownhand is right that's it's a OOAK. The dress material looks a little thick, she seems kinda far back in the box, the picture is suspiciously low resolution like they don't want you to look at the details that closely, and, well, it's April Fools' Day :)

Still, it's fun to imagine a Rosetta. I hope Disney will make one eventually, but with a better hairstyle and dress. The fairy I would really like is Periwinkle, but I kinda feel like that ship has sailed already... she probably would have come out in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back