• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Ursula Doll for Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Ursula Doll for Sale or Trade

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello all! Today I have for sale my limited edition Ursula doll. I bought her with someone who is no longer in my life, so now she holds a bad memory for me. I would like her to go to a good home instead. The box is in rough shape, so please inspect all photos before making a purchase. The doll itself has never been removed from the box as far as I can tell!

Ursula has rooted hair, and a beautiful shiny gold crown and trident. I think she represents Ursula's character much more than the Designer one, though I love both.

This doll is extremely heavy, and will cost me between $15-$20. Because of this reason, I am asking $65 shipped OBO in the USA for the doll. She will be padded, placed in a box for shipment, and shipped priority with Delivery Confirmation via USPS. I have over 100 counts of positive feedback across the internet, and would be happy to provide you with it if requested so you can feel safe and comfortable making a transaction with me. :)

I also am accepting trades! Have a look at my wants for ideas!

Here are the photos of the doll and the DAMAGED box:

DSCN3473.JPG

DSCN3474.JPG

DSCN3475.JPG

Look at her beautiful seashell necklace!!

Here are some photos of the box damages:

DSCN3476.JPG

DSCN3477.JPG

DSCN3478.JPG

DSCN3479.JPG

I also would be potentially interested in trading for a PODM (Mulan, Tangled, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Bambi, Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast preferred please).

Thank you for viewing! Please PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you haven't had any takers; it is part of the late 90s Mattel Great Villains Collection. The doll itself is in mint condition, I've seen others ask for more when it is loose & without the stand. Then again I don't collect things for it's box, lol.
I still have mine (2 in the series), these dolls were made with outstanding quality and attention to detail, I always found the little shrimp funny.
It's Ursula at her evil best! You are offering a bargain!

Thank you for your words! :) Hopefully I can take some better photos to showcase her beauty? I think that may be part of the problem!! She really is beautiful.

I am interested in this doll. Please check my traders and let me know if we can work out a trade? Unfortunately, won't be able to purchase. However, I do realize that it may be pretty costly to ship. :(

Plmk if you're interested in trading?

Thank you for your interest, Thel91! I will be PMing you shortly! :)

And thank you for the picture Mermaids_grotto! She actually looks pretty intense on the stand!! Makes me want to keep her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back