• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Limited Editon Snow Queen Elsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Limited Editon Snow Queen Elsa

PenguinTyphoon

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This doll was purchased when it was originally released at Disney Stores online web page. I have been her only owner, she has been kept in her shipper and only removed for photos and to check her certificate. She is in brand new condition and has never been removed from her box. [FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana]Comes from a smoke free environment.[/FONT] I cannot find any damage to the box other than the top corner front left, the tip of the corner in pressed in a bit. The plastic has no scratches that I can find. I’m fairly picky and I always try to depict my items accurately; but I am human. I hate to sell her, but the cost of owning a home and having a family are adding up, would consider partial payment and doll trade,
I'm currently interested in Tonner Disney dolls, Ariel, Snow, or Rapunzel. Asking 1,400 plus shipping. I'm in the USA.

s-l1600_zps0g24hp16.jpg

r-l1600_zpslved2cd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back