• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! (Lion) Kingly Zaps from Tamatoa, CCofRR13, and Ajk!

ZAPPED! (Lion) Kingly Zaps from Tamatoa, CCofRR13, and Ajk!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
@tinawap 's awesome game has been going on for a few weeks, and one of the challenges recently was to zap fellow players in the game. Yesterday I received two awesome zaps from the game!

First up was the package from @CCofRR13 . It contained this amazing Simba Pin Trading Night pin! I do already have it, but it will either make an amazing trader or will allow me to display one closed and one open. (When I actually finally get around to displaying my Lion King pins, that is!) Either way, it is awesome and thoughtful and very generous!

IMG_0407_1.jpg

The second package was from @Tamatoa . It contained a very sweet card (with a hand-drawn picture of Joy! :D) and this awesome Animal Kingdom Lion King pin that I didn't have yet! (I think this one just came out?)
My favorite movie combined with my favorite Disney park, I absolutely love it!

IMG_0408_1.jpg

Thank you both very, very much!

Back