• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Little Mermaid Marquee ft. Ursula! Ends 12/28 7pm DLR Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Little Mermaid Marquee ft. Ursula! Ends 12/28 7pm DLR Time!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Up for grabs is Pin 49124 DSF - El Capitan Theater Marquee - (The Little Mermaid) LE500. According to Pinpics there are 139 people wanting her and only 12 trading. She, unfortunately, doesn't come with her original card. She has been sitting in a cork board for 7 years. Her post is a little wiggly, and there are a few black dots on the back. So, I understand she's not in mint condition but I'm hoping she'll find a good home. This auction will end December 28th at 7pm DLR/California time! Thanks for looking

Looking for:
Maleficent
Chernabog
Haunted Mansion
Frozen

I bid these
Pin 91733: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Maleficent
Pin 91735: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Dr. Facilier
Pin 91736: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Chernabog
Pin 91737: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Jafar

not really on your wants but might make a good traders
80e49e77-c61d-4559-ab1b-a033fa1f1dfc_zpsf5e3ee8b.jpg
pin95600th72
pin96666th72

Thank you all for such wonderful bids! Time for a leader board! This is gonna be tough!

Leader board:
Lilmisssunshine (You're right! Those are awesome traders!)
Diablo (Love them both!)
Mattolsen21698 (That would complete my set)
Lucan444 (Always loved that pin!)

New Bid
Pin 91733: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Maleficent
Pin 91735: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Dr. Facilier
Pin 91736: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Chernabog
Pin 91737: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Jafar
Pin 91732: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Yzma
Pin 91739: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Governor Ratcliffe
Pin 97849: Disney's Frozen Opening Day Olaf Pin
Pin 97850: Anna & Elsa Jeweled Snowflake Pin

Pin 91713: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion
Pin 92274: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Maleficent
Pin 92162: DLR - Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 - Annual Passholder - Hitchhiking Ghosts

All on original cards

Pin 67541: WDI - Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk-Through Series - Maleficent & Diablo
Pin 29856: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent and Dragon

I bid both of these pins for yours.

This auction has now ended. Diebob21 is the winner! Thank you to everyone for all the amazing bids! I wish I had one for each of you! Diebob21 I will pm you shortly to exchange addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back