• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Wooden Box Pin set PinPics# 27727

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Mermaid Wooden Box Pin set PinPics# 27727

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm thinking of buying one of these off ebay, but it's pricey and the only pin I really want is the one where she's holding the fish pen (I have one, but I purchased it damaged off ebay and I'd like to get a new one). Would anyone be interested in trading for or purchasing the other four pins if I bought this? Or, alternatively, does anyone know an estimated value of the other four pins?
Thanks for any help you can give me- I'm really not a frequent pin trader and I don't want to get ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back