• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH LIVE From DSF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Dont know why everyone is showing up early. Just going to give DSF another reason to NOT sell pins anymore like the rumors we are already hearing :( Just dont want it to be ruined for all of us.

+2; however, if they'd just increase the edition sizes to 1000 but leave the limit at 2, I think everyone could be happy without the ridiculous overnight waits.

Spectromen said:
+2; however, if they'd just increase the edition sizes to 1000 but leave the limit at 2, I think everyone could be happy without the ridiculous overnight waits.

Most are there to get sets and sell them. This is not a release that warrants a sleep over. Maybe a 5am show up. I'll be glad when 150 sets are on eBay and none sell until its the original selling price to get their money back. And, without the long hot then cold wait without a shower.

If your there for the UP pin, it's an LE 300 like the Books. Wait and they will be affordable and tradable on TA's. Remember they are LE 300, so everyone gets 2 pins. Not worth 12+ hours to sell them for $15 and parking overnight profit if I may say. The pins must be $30 to get your money back excluding eating and snacks while in line.

Check eBay completion list. The most current UP book sold for $37. Before that no one was buying for a while. Wow $7 profit if that. I get more in my savings account for the $21 overcharge.

Just wait people. Just wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Lol. Dont know why everyone is showing up early. Just going to give DSF another reason to NOT sell pins anymore like the rumors we are already hearing :( Just dont want it to be ruined for all of us.

odd. your the first person I have heard mention anything about DSF discontinueing pin sales. I highly doubt that will happen, to much profit in the sales. The worst that will happen is they just stop announcing when they will release pins. Start putting them on the shelves without notifying the pin community. A scenario I also doubt, but at least semi plausable. Pins will always be sold, at the parks and at DSF. They just might stop catering to us freaky traders/collectors.

Someone has listed the It's a Bug's Life Beloved Tale pin on ebay for $70.00...
tumblr_m747uuWvjm1qf9qvv.gif

I keep getting notifications on updates to this thread and then non of them are "live from dpf"...ha! Let's keep it on topic yo:).

Any updates?

Someone has listed the It's a Bug's Life Beloved Tale pin on ebay for $70.00...
tumblr_m747uuWvjm1qf9qvv.gif

Haha, funny. I don't get how they think Bug's life is $70, Toy Story is $70, and Monsters Inc. is only $40? If anything I think Monsters Inc would be the same as Toy Story, or slightly lower and Bug's Life would be much lower than those two. Even those are high I think. I know a Toy Story already sold but please. I agree with the eye rolling!

These pins are not going to be so popular idk why everyone is freaking out about them. In like a month people are still going to be stuck w them. It's going to be like the brave opening day pin.

I don't understand why some pin traders can't follow the rules. Even when DSF tries to make if fair for everyone, some people just aren't happy, if they don't have more than everyone else, if they don't have it before everyone, we're seeing this with the PODM releases and it just really turns me off of pin trading. It used to be fun, now it's this competition. Why show up 4, 5, 6, 7 hours early when you can't do anything but watch from afar? I don't remember who said it but they're right when they said that showing up super early doesn't give you any advantage to someone showing up right at 7, considering that DSF is kicking people out for being early, and a "No Loitering" sign makes it officially illegal to be hanging out. Is all of this worth getting a ticket for? I just makes me sad.

Ok live update. Tension is building from all the groups, espically the ones from this "unofficial" line that got started. Am here and am just waiting for all the chaos to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back