• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - 31 hours in an alley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh does anyone want to bring me an air mattress and pump?? Haha the one I'm using is horrible. I've been in it for like half an hour and it's already almost entirely deflated. :(. It's also really cold!!

Oh no!! If I had a pump I would bring it to u love!! :( Yes take care of yourself while u wait out there! U r a trooper!

Uhhh does anyone want to bring me an air mattress and pump?? Haha the one I'm using is horrible. I've been in it for like half an hour and it's already almost entirely deflated. :(. It's also really cold!!

Sadness :( I have an air mattress that does that to me too. Inflate it and ten minutes later it's as flat as pancake again. I hope you manage to maybe snag a bench and keep warm Echo :(

I think when they the line is already maxed out they should give out the bracelets today. Oh please oh please oh please.

Hi! Glad to see you made it to this one! :) What number do you guestimate being? Also, did you ever do that raffle drawing for these extra pins? If so, who were the lucky members chosen?

Also, I think DSF management should consider at least adjusting the 2nd distribution time to noon instead of having the rest stay til 7pm, if there's already 150 people in line. Sorry, but I doubt they will pass out all 150 in the am, even though it would be nice! :(.

Hope everyone stays safe and have fun out there!

Wow, I kept thinking how it sucked to live in Il and I miss out on all the good pins. But this is crazy. No way would I camp out for two days for a pin. They need to change things. I don't know how this is even fun anymore. I think this is going to drive the prices up. Way up. Because all the people that thought they were going to make it for this are not now. Crazy. You all need to write a list of your complaints for the managment.

Really I thought I was gonna be the only person who got there and left....Who else left?

Well, Melissa and I didn't leave but we probably MIGHT have made it to be one of the last of the 150 in line (big might there). We just said, "No. Nope. No." and drew the line. Plus we had other obligations on Friday :p

Word is a list was handed out for people in line early last night - midnight? This morning a lot of faces are new within the first 40?? And line switching? I thought the SAME person had to be in line throughout?! It's going to be fun to see the mess unravel.

Gotta read this novel, I mean thread at lunch. How is the line staying intact when DSF tells everyone packs up to put their stuff in their car until TONIGHT - AGAIN??

Pin-a-Colada went down the line with a notebook and had everyone sign in. There will be a periodic unofficial verification of the list every so often over the next 24 hours

Are those apartments next to the ally? If so, if I lived in one of those facing the ally, I'd be pissed.

I love it when the line fills up, some start advocating for them to just give the wristbands out early. You can't change the rules like that. You went ready to camp out for 31-43 hours for the wristband. If we all knew it would only be 12 hours, then we all would have gone. The people there deserve their pins, AFTER, they have doen their time.

I'm out of this one. Not worth it and nothing I collect hard core. I am not a Rapunzel completionist so I don't need to go. I might come tonight for dinner and see if a new PTD shows up, maybe I can get some people to go down to Stefano's for fresh pizza around 8?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back