• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - DSF Snow Globes release

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI
PIN TRADERS SPECIAL

Saturday, December 1st, Pin Traders that purchase pins at Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store and show their receipt to The El Capitan Theatre Box Office will be able to purchase $5.00 General Admission tickets for any showing of WRECK-IT RALPH on Saturday, December 1st

FYI
PIN TRADERS SPECIAL

Saturday, December 1st, Pin Traders that purchase pins at Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store and show their receipt to The El Capitan Theatre Box Office will be able to purchase $5.00 General Admission tickets for any showing of WRECK-IT RALPH on Saturday, December 1st

Yeah but the movies are 10am too early and 1pm too long after unless you get lunch somewhere and kill time

OMG can somebody Pleeeeeeeeeeaaassseee get me the Flower PTD? And the Lady and the Tramp snowglobe? I can paypal you $$ or if I have anything you'd like to trade for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back