• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Easter Eggs
I don't think it moved, just the angle he took the picture at...
DSFEggs.jpg

But they could just re-organize the whole thing after the store closes for tomorrow... We'd never know.

Those "jumbo" Jessica pins don't look as jumbo as I thought they would be >.<

Yeah, it's the size of the eggs that make the Jessicas look small... The eggs were a lot bigger than I was expecting, and there just isn't a lot of 'mass' to the Jessicas since she's such a skinny character anyway... :p

I am loving the ostrich eggs, did not have any interest until I saw those mega jumbos lol. Jesica's outer egg is the business!

per DSF Facebook..... Due to the limited space in our esplanade, we are closing the pin line for the Easter release, and it will reopen for more guests at 9am.

Okay, this is a serious question right now because while I try to study I find that my brain creates over 100 different ways they could make a Stitch, WiR, or Little Mermaid egg, all 3 of which would hit me like barrel of rolling liquor barreling down a hill that is 75 degrees with a tailwind of 62.3mph and send me tumbling over...anyways, what is the likelihood that there will be a surprise release this time around?

Does DSF usually have at least one surprise release a month or more? Is it completely random? I know they had the surprise release of China Girl already so I'm just trying to weight the odds. I want to know how likely a surprise pin will be. Of course we can't tell the character and although I might go crazy if its Stitch, anyone from WiR, or specifically Ariel, Flounder, or Ursula from Little Mermaid, I really want to know if I should set my alarm clock to make sure I'm up before DSF opens in case there is a thread that announces it >_<

So my basic question is, do you guys who attend DSF often find a pattern at all with DSF's surprise releases? If so, do you think this one is likely to have a surprise release. Please weigh the odds and I'm honestly hoping there will be one I like because these eggs are really big and nice (have to admit that I almost wanted to buy the Jessica one, but I WON'T!!! haha Self-control has to come into play eventually)...

Now I just wait for replies haha...oh the nerves...

tumblr_m14fhzeMsA1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Okay, this is a serious question right now because while I try to study I find that my brain creates over 100 different ways they could make a Stitch, WiR, or Little Mermaid egg, all 3 of which would hit me like barrel of rolling liquor barreling down a hill that is 75 degrees with a tailwind of 62.3mph and send me tumbling over...anyways, what is the likelihood that there will be a surprise release this time around?

Does DSF usually have at least one surprise release a month or more? Is it completely random? I know they had the surprise release of China Girl already so I'm just trying to weight the odds. I want to know how likely a surprise pin will be. Of course we can't tell the character and although I might go crazy if its Stitch, anyone from WiR, or specifically Ariel, Flounder, or Ursula from Little Mermaid, I really want to know if I should set my alarm clock to make sure I'm up before DSF opens in case there is a thread that announces it >_<

So my basic question is, do you guys who attend DSF often find a pattern at all with DSF's surprise releases? If so, do you think this one is likely to have a surprise release. Please weigh the odds and I'm honestly hoping there will be one I like because these eggs are really big and nice (have to admit that I almost wanted to buy the Jessica one, but I WON'T!!! haha Self-control has to come into play eventually)...

Now I just wait for replies haha...oh the nerves...

tumblr_m14fhzeMsA1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

I think there is a theme of animals with the eggs
White rabbit, cubs, jessica is dating a rabbit and pooh bear.... i am guessing maybe it is a animal or something along the lines of candy like WIR....idk LOL i am tired and it is 2:30 am here haha i will be seeing you guys later!

It is completely random and just when we think we have determined a pattern they release one that doesn't fit the pattern. It used to be odd number of pins or a pin trading event, but then they did the Tangled Beloved Tales pin with the other 4. We just don't know until about 30 minutes before the store opens and they put the announcement on their Facebook page.

If there is a surprise release and it's something I collect, I would love to trade for it, along with the Brave bears! No begging here, just a request :) have fun and stay safe!

It is completely random and just when we think we have determined a pattern they release one that doesn't fit the pattern. It used to be odd number of pins or a pin trading event, but then they did the Tangled Beloved Tales pin with the other 4. We just don't know until about 30 minutes before the store opens and they put the announcement on their Facebook page.

Let's assume that the Tangled BT was released as a surprise PURELY because they wanted to limit it to 1 per person so sharks couldn't hoard it and they didn't want to make a surprise BT obvious by only releasing 3 (since they seem to package them in 4's recently). So let's say the Tangled BT was a special case. Given that assumption, would that mean that the theories still hold true and there will not be surprise release for this since this is a set of 4? lol Anything to calm my nerves is gonna help haha on that note...gonna go make some green tea ^_^

So the line cutoff kinda screws up my plan. Which was to leave now. Suggestions?
Just show up in the morning and hope for the best. You can go early and start the unofficial line, but just be aware that if 30 people cut to the front of the line there is nothing they can do about it as it is not technically a line. Best of luck to you.

Tangled BT was released during an event. So technically it still fit one of the patterns.

Looking at past releases only 2 Surprise pins for Easter, the characters that are missing are Stitch (& Angel LE 150), Chip and Dale, Thumper and Jack and Sally.

Although this set looks 1000x better than [pinpics]45949[/pinpics] so with the current DSF releases - who knows.

This release had 2 bear pins & 2 rabbit pins. The last 2 years have 4 pins for Easter with no Surprise pin. Pattern? Would not a Kevin's 3 babies in an egg be nice?

Good luck to the +/- 50 people to rush here in the unofficial line in the morning.

Surprise pins are 1 per person so either the first 150 (with a mad rush in the morning) or you may have time at an LE 300?

Light breeze starting. Time to dig out the 2nd sweater... and the fleece blanket. Some pin trading going on too. Moe is here distributing some of the prizes from his fundraiser game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back