• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Gumball Machine pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm shocked there is such a line for this release, but I bet they'll be nice pins, like the snowglobes last December. If it included a character I liked, I know I'd like the pins much more because they are a really good idea :)

Close to 125, can still fit a few more in before they close off the area. Starting to cool down - time to break out the 2nd layer. A few people trading pins, but most have dozed off.

Last edited:
Did you get any sleep at all Steve? The pins actually are very cute. The Russell one is especially nice. It sounds like the night went well, some trading, chit chatting, etc. It's countdown time now. Enjoy your pins everyone!!

I'm towards the end and the security guard said, 'you'll be fine' ...whatever that means. Does anyone know if there is a buying limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back