• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Gumball Machine pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the same thing in my head too....but my voice is not nearly as good as the ABC announcers...and thanks for the complements everyone!

I loooooove these threads you post Steve forthe dsf releases......I am in the uk and really enjoy reading these, it almost feels like I'm there in the line sometimes :) I keep looking for updates on the line, and updates on what's going on.....thanks soo much for posting these.... :) onto my favourite regular threads to read

Hey there Steve! I'm another one that loves your "Live from Hollywood" posts! :hsd: I really enjoy your updates and your good humor about our crazy pin addictions ... um I mean pin collecting! Lol! :roll: You have a great way of expressing the details ... it's almost like I'm there!

Thank you and I hope you will continue to update us!! :bowdown: After all like Diablo said ...
It's not an official DSF release without a 'Live from Hollywood' report from Steve... thanks!
Take care! *bjr

Last edited:
Kind of shocked there isn't a surprise pin, this one just seems like a release that could use a surprise pin to me, but I guess they try not to have more than one surprise pin per month and the Jessica Dancing pins already got that down pat. Curious what pin release next month might have the surprise release, I'm guessing the Soda Pop ones and so help me if it is from Wreck It Ralph, those Sugar Rush racers are begging to be turned into soda flavor, not to mention Vanellope lives in Diet Cola Mountain lol xD

Hey there Steve! I'm another one that loves your "Live from Hollywood" posts! :hsd: I really enjoy your updates and your good humor about our crazy pin addictions ... um I mean pin collecting! Lol! :roll: You have a great way of expressing the details ... it's almost like I'm there!

Thank you and I hope you will continue to update us!! :bowdown: After all like Diable said ... Take care! *bjr
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back