• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live From Hollywood: Gumball Machine Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live From Hollywood: Gumball Machine Release

fluffystitch

Active DPF Member
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
I'm pitching the tent you guys. I'm waiting for Ke$ha to bring some pillows for the long week ahead.

Good Luck to all!

-Jonathan

37022986.jpg
37023019.jpg

I'm fearful Ed is going to make the decision to post that the Enchanted BT's are available for pick up at the gumball release. Well, honestly I can't go, so I don't care, but it will make a madhouse there. All those extra people coming to the Gumball release. I'm sure it will already fill up at 7:45pm as the new rules allow. But add the Enchanted pick up possibility and it could be super busy. DSF sees it as better since most of those going need Enchanted BT and they can save all the shipping time. Hopefully they just do it on a non-release day as a way to get in some foot traffic on a non-busy day. We'll see.

Side note, the Gum Ball pins would be WWWWAAAAYYYYYY better if the gumballs weren't pearlescent. Who the heck eats pearlescent gumballs? They should have been candy red, white, blue, yellow, purple and green, etc. Like real gum balls. Weird.

Last edited:
Is this thread necessary???
​+1,000 We've already had enough problems with DSF asking us to close threads before the last release, do we really need to start again? From what I understand, so many people might have lost friends and DSF releases will never be the same. Don't you think it would be better to move on instead of starting a thread that some people might take seriously - and accidentally turn a release that should be a walk up and buy into a camp out???

I know this thread started out as a joke, but I've just got off the phone with the Bellagio - and their sports book isn't giving very good odds of it staying a joke. I think, given the past tendency of threads like these going full-blown drama, and the extreme hostility of the last camp out and release, I'm going to close this thread. We need to move on from these releases - and that includes not hyping them up and making them worse than they already have become.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back