• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Hollywood Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
That PTD.....

I've been dying to see more Esmeralda pins, it seems my wish came true.

Forking out the money now if it is anything WIR lol.
I need a new WIR Pin. It's been 2 months.

Same here. I've been waiting on another Sugar Rush related pin for a while now -__- I just finished the collection about a week ago and now I'm in need of another one, preferably one of Vanellope, King Candy, Sour Bill, or Gloyd ^_^ Wynchel and Duncan are also great ones too haha xD

Dear anyone who lives by DSF,

If a WiR pin comes out this week for the DVD release, would there be anyway possible that someone could pick me up one >_< Just in case, I have to prepare because if it is a surprise release and with WiR not being the most popular pins out there, I would think it would be LE150 and that is why I'm nervous :(

Sincerely,

Me, Maya, Erika, Kristen, Ashton, and all other WiR collectors ^_^

Last edited:

If a WiR pin comes out this week for the DVD release, would there be anyway possible that someone could pick me up one >_< Just in case, I have to prepare because if it is a surprise release and with WiR not being the most popular pins out there, I would think it would be LE150 and that is why I'm nervous :(

Sincerely,

Me ^_^
:like: +1

Jessica sold out on Sat, but the others were still there at around 4pm or so. Not sure what's sold today, but I'll check tomorrow and see what's still there... If anyone wants any (assuming they still have them), let me know. Or the PTD..

Rik

I was just there at 7:00 pm and there was exactly ONE Alice key left. Jack sold out today and there's two rows of Evil Queen keys left. PTD is still Esmeralda as of 7:00pm

Jessica sold out on Sat, but the others were still there at around 4pm or so. Not sure what's sold today, but I'll check tomorrow and see what's still there... If anyone wants any (assuming they still have them), let me know. Or the PTD..

Rik

Just got back from DSF. As of 6pm tonight there was 1 Alice Key left and approximately 20 Evil Queen Keys. PTD is still Esmeralda and when I asked the CM about how many pins are left she mentioned she had 2 bags up front w/ her at the To Go counter and 1 bag left in the back. I'm unsure how many PTD pins are in each bag, but hopefully this info is helpful :)

Sincerely,

Me, Maya, Erika, Kristen, Ashton, and all other WiR collectors ^_^
Ha! That's awesome! :bigthumb:

I hope it's a Wreck It Ralph PTD! One of the girls from the racing scene who gets an ice cream cone as her power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back