• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Mulan pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Mulan pins
Hey guys I'm in need of any of the Mulan pins. I can pay part of it and the other half will be in pin form. Please pm me about this. I really need them.

Ok, I am sure they are all already spoken for but if ANYONE out there can get me the surprise jumbo I can pay the retail cost... plus like 5 extra? and shipping if needed. It has a horse, so I would truly like to have it for my collection. I do not NEED it, but would very much like to add it to my collection.

Thank you!!!

CAN Anyone Please Please Please Help me out with the Jumbo Pin???? <3 <3 <3

mulan.gif

Last edited:
This is rough. I have someone getting me the main set, but couldn't guarantee me a surprise pin, but would try. So I don't know if I'm supposed to be begging for my Mom or not.

Okay, heard from my person. I am good :hsd:

Last edited:
If anyone, please could pick me up the Mulan Jumbo pin, I would love to use it to zap an awesome DPF member, please,please, help me do this act of kindness.

So I have a question. For movie releases like this, does DSF sell other merchandise (not pins)? Anything that is specific to DSF (not also available at the Disney Store)? If so, can someone take a picture? Like I've said before my Mom is a big Mulan collector, so I may be interested in other things. And does DSF ship non-pin items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back