• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Nightmare 20th Anniversary pin event

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Nightmare 20th Anniversary pin event

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Just arrived, about 60 people in line. 2nd row in alley half filled. Temperature not too bad and just a smidgen of a breeze.

I wish I was there. My husband was gonna wait for the pins but with the whole thing with my car I can't splurge on pins :( So glad everyone is getting a set! I really thought it was gonna be a line like Jessica's!

Did anyone manage to get the surprise release? I'd be willing to pay cost for it but unfortunately can't go much higher. Id love it for my sisters birthday present :) let me know

-Charlie

If anybody wants to see what the surprise pin is. Here it is
1382829_580652231982510_872254799_n.jpg

The marquee is ginormous!!! Huge! Happy everyone got pins today. Dsf must have read my posts, Adi spun the barrel before it was my turn. I like them sporadically spinning the barrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back