• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Patriotic Characters Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Patriotic Characters Release

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Figured I'd go ahead and get this started. Heading over to join the line in a little more than an hour. Will post updates as I can get access to wifi.

LIVE from Hollywood....Patriotic Pins release

18268503_1536652929719471_639553598638677692_n.jpg

Last day of the month, last pin release for the month. The set of four (4) patriotic pins, featuring Tiana, Jessica, Dumbo, and Lilo.

Pin release rules

19396653_1590114634373300_1106450725075515680_n.jpg

The sale went smoothly. I had number 80 and was out the door with my pins by 6:45 or so.

They also had some of the upcoming pins in the case:

IMG_0514_zpsyewmfabu.jpg

The cursive cuties are HUGE! Almost 3 inches across. The characters are pin-on-pin.

IMG_0513_zpsllra8qsj.jpg

The BTs look nice. I think they could have done a bit better job on the Zootopia one, but I do think it looks better in person than it does on the flyer. I'm disappointed that Inside Out wasn't displayed. And either the flyer was incorrect or they misprinted the label under the Bambi pin; the flyer has it listed as an LE200.

No preview for the magic pins? Even though they're released next? Well, I do like the cursive ones more in person. :3 Glad it was a smooth release!

~Merlin

Nope, no magic pin preview. The case was pretty full, and the BTs and Cursive Cuties probably look more impressive in the case than the magic ones (or they might still be waiting on that shipment). There was only the one Bambi pin previewed, as well.

I'll keep an eye on the case as I go back over the next week or so, and see if they add more of July's pins as the patriotic pins sell out.

It's prob cuz they have no room in that case anymore! There are still 2 or 3 pirates pins left haha

I can't wait for the july releases.. although I'm sure they won't be as easy as today's. Nice seeing you today, Tessa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back