• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Perfume Bottle release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Perfume Bottle release
I HATE the green "bulb" on Ariel...I really dislike the "free-D" on these...I can usually overlook it but its just huge and clunky here. They don't even fit in the case lol

I HATE the green "bulb" on Ariel...I really dislike the "free-D" on these...I can usually overlook it but its just huge and clunky here. They don't even fit in the case lol

I agree. I was never a fan of Free D, purely because of how dirty it gets (and once it is dirty, how impossible it is to clean). I don't really like it all that much on these pins either but I get the reason for them being there. Eh, the way I see it, Ariel looks nice so if anything I'd want her but I'm not too impressed with the set ^_^

I have to agree about the Free D junk. Beautiful pins, even tho I don't collect princesses, but the free d kills it. UGH!! Why do they bother?

Note to Disney..don't add the extra free d...just charge us like you did...we'd rather not have the stuff. Heck, we'll pay you NOT to put it on pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back