• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event
ah..thanks, Steve. If at all possible, would you please let us know, if and when people start getting in line for the evening distribution? I am planning on attending that one. The sun is coming out here right now, hope it is up there too! Take care you die hard pin collectors/traders/sellers! :)

I think once there are 75 people in line, the remaining ones are more-or-less in line for the evening handout... Most of the people will just stay the rest of the day there. If 150 people get in line tonight, it's probably all over.

I'm pretty sure that will represent #76 in line tomorrow morning fairly accurately... :ugh:

I see #76 more of a

tumblr_mefnkqphnb1qg7hcu.gif

tomorrow...same circumstance, except with trash littered on the ground, and the deafening "No!" in the air xP

Does that mean that they're done with wristbands for now since don't they only release 75 and then another 75? :(

Well, they won't even release the wristbands until tomorrow morning at 7am... But they will only give out the first 75 at that time, so everyone in line has to wait until then... The people over 75 will likely stay there until the last 75 are given out at 7pm tomorrow... They are going to be there a while...

(If anyone wants Abu for $17, you know where I am... :) )

Over 90 in line

Wow so most people are going to wait until tomorrow's 7pm release...oh no :( And I love pin-on-pin elements!! That is my favorite feature a pin can have (hinged, Free D, dangle, etc. are other elements) WHY?!?!?!?!?!? I really want that Stitch BT, I don't know what I can do at the moment...I can only stare longingly at my computer screen -__-

tumblr_m3hucePJFc1r4ix9fo1_500.gif

Well, they won't even release the wristbands until tomorrow morning at 7am... But they will only give out the first 75 at that time, so everyone in line has to wait until then... The people over 75 will likely stay there until the last 75 are given out at 7pm tomorrow... They are going to be there a while...

(If anyone wants Abu for $17, you know where I am... :) )

Are you in line??

Are you in line??
Nope... I have a show to go to tonight, so I couldn't get in line until after 1am... And I have to work tomorrow, so I can't get in the evening line until about 6pm... Failing those, I'll be in the standby line Sat to get what I can...

I work two buildings down from the DSF, so I can always run in and get pins that are just 'for sale'... :)

wow queueing over night for wristbands...thats a bit much as dont normally people get there about 8-9pm from past threads or later than that even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back