• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event
Does anyone know how long the line is now? Only 2.5 hours for you guys in line ^_^ I doubt it, but I'm really crossing my fingers that there will at least be 1 Stitch BT somewhere for me haha among those masses and masses of people.

Hope the weather wasn't too extremely terrible :( Keep up updated :D

Only 9 more spots left :( Good luck to those who manage to get them, they are lovely pins...

tumblr_m90lkkhBmW1qmn2q9o7_250.gif

Kupo, have you locked in a beloved tales Stitch yet?

Nope <.< Darn my low pin budget that doesn't allow me to pay much for the pin haha :banghead: (Stitch Beloved Tales)

That is metaphorical for the pin being right behind the wall...but I can't get through it haha...

P.S. You do deserve at least a HM pin for this Angel ^_^

Last edited:
Nope <.< Darn my low pin budget that doesn't allow me to pay much for the pin haha :banghead: (Stitch Beloved Tales)

That is metaphorical for the pin being right behind the wall...but I can't get through it haha...

P.S. You do deserve at least a HM pin for this Angel ^_^
Fingers crossed for you Kupo!!:x:

tumblr_m4gftiNSsU1qhnr1lo1_500.gif

That is too nice of you Angel, it is okay haha xD You really don't have to, I am hopeful and I'm pretty sure I'll get it eventually ^_^ Just gotta stay positive

Thank you Maya and Elysions, I know, the people on this forum are too nice...Maya you know case and point with the Rapunzel Chocolate box haha xD

Kupo- I'm in line... :) I'll know in an hour, but I think I'm in the 60s, fingers crossed. :)

Mark- I can grab the PTD for you... (Anyone else want it?)

I'm trying to work a trade here to get one for you Kupo!
Kupo- I'm in line... :) I'll know in an hour, but I think I'm in the 60s, fingers crossed. :)

tumblr_lymn8mgicl1r4alnuo1_250.gif

WAIT! TOO LATE...

tumblr_lqxbqaGYLK1qii6tmo1_250.gif
fainting.gif
Tina-Fey-gif-tina-fey-23649689-300-170.gif
fainting.gif

@Rik, I thought you weren't going to even be able to get in line for another hour (in which case those single digit number of spots would have been long gone >_<)...

Last edited:
I think all DSF pins from now on will always be a camp out. How ironic we're located in Simi also haha

Howdy neighbor! There are a few of us here in Ventura County, maybe we should try to set up a pin trading meet up sometime. :)

I really hope its not bad for Lady and the Tramp, I pick my niece up from school on Wednesdays, so would have to line up after that and I have to get these, L&T is my main collection! No Tangled, Up, Jessica, or Stitch on that day and I dont think there's a huge mark up market for L&T so keeping my fingers crossed a lot of the re-sellers stay home that day.

I think for some of us it is our duty to help out our DPF members not in California so yes i do have to try. I better get a hidden Mickey for it though.

Definitely haha xD When you mentioned it I went looking through some of my HM's lol Rik is also in line so between the 2 of you, I think my chances just got a whole lot better ^_^

You guys are too awesome right now...

@Rik, I thought you weren't going to even be able to get in line for another hour (in which case those single digit number of spots would have been long gone >_<)...

I didn't think so either, it work was kind of slow today, and when someone said there were only 15 spots left I told them I had to 'run an errand' and ran down here... Gotta go back afterwards, but at least I'll get a wristband (hopefully)...

Fortunately my work is pretty cool about stuff like this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back