• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Look who I finally own!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats on getting her! I know how close you've came to owning her previously, so it's great to see you finally got it [What did I tell you? Good things come to those who wait]

Any luck with the Belle auction?

THIS IS THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!! TURNS OUT MY BOYFRIEND WAS WHO SNIPED BELLE AND HE GOT HER TO SURPRISE ME :D!!!!

tumblr_mmdtbn7JQG1rl4j6ro1_500.jpg

I also got my Designer Belle and Pocahontas dolls together in a lot, and it feels incredible to get these 2 beautys! They were also my last Designer Princess dolls in my wishlist. Congrats and enjoy them !

THIS IS THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!! TURNS OUT MY BOYFRIEND WAS WHO SNIPED BELLE AND HE GOT HER TO SURPRISE ME :D!!!!

tumblr_mmdtbn7JQG1rl4j6ro1_500.jpg

Was it from the same auction you were bidding in? That's so sweet! And Belle is one of my favourite Designer dolls

Thanks everyone!! I'm still on a high from getting them both :lol: still can't quite believe it!

They're the only ones I really wanted as I'm trying to keep my collection to mainly BATB/Pocahontas but I also have a cruella and a bunch of other disney dolls :lol:

I can't wait for this years line!! I've already started saving ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back