• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for a Stitch pin on PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Stitch pin on PP

unibear

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey all,

I'm trying to find a Stitch pin on PP. It has Stitch in his common pose with mouth open in a grin. Behind him is a dark blue circle (balloon?) behind his head, a gray disco ball to his left, and a light blue circle as a background.

I have a card that says it was imported by Hoop Retail Stores, LLC in Pasadena CA and/or Hoop Canada, Inc. in Mississauga ON.

I can post a picture if I need to, but I'm hoping this description will help you help me. Thanks!!

EDIT: Pin #2 I can't find. I believe it's a Disney London or Disney Europe pin. It has Stitch in his containment pod wearing his red spacesuit with a blue background with lots of vertical lines. The pod is actually a clear plastic bubble and the Stitch part is a free-floating piece of metal inside the clear bubble.

Thanks again for any help!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back