• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Jasmine PTN for friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Jasmine PTN for friend

smiele23

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Happy Friday everyone! I'm trying to find the new Jasmine PTN pin for my good friend. She loves Jasmine and would love to have this for her collection. If anyone is going to DLRP or has any connections to getting one, please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

pin86176

think your best bet is ebay. not seen many listed yet there was one last night but it sold within an hour or so. I just won the 2 ptns (jasmine and the sultan) so its either get that to get jasmine right away or wait a few days for more to appear as it was a pin trading day in paris as well so 2 events in 2 days so not many ptn pins on ebay like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back