• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for these pin bags :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for these pin bags :)

Hannahmation

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hello! We are looking for these pin bags (trying to get our pins in order before the Pixar event). Gently used is good:

Pin 23253 SENSHUKAI Pooh yarn ball bag

Pin 30515 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Pin Trader Goofy Pin Bag

Pin 19369 Disney Catalog - Classic Character Pin Storage Backpack (looking for two of these)

Pin 77043 Nightmare Before Christmans - Jack Skellington Face Expressions - Trading Bag

Pin 17631 Disney Catalog - My First Pin Starter Kit (Jiminy Cricket)

Thank you for any help you can give!

Last edited:
Thank you for such a nice message -- and some of the best-loved pins in our collection are thanks to you! We hope to see Disney Pin Forum friends at the Pixar event--might you and your sister be coming? Thank you again!

Last edited:
Still looking for these pin bags (trying to get our pins in order before the Pixar event). Gently used is good:

Pin 23253 SENSHUKAI Pooh yarn ball bag

Pin 30515 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Pin Trader Goofy Pin Bag

Pin 19369 Disney Catalog - Classic Character Pin Storage Backpack

Pin 77043 Nightmare Before Christmans - Jack Skellington Face Expressions - Trading Bag

Thank you for any help you can give!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back