• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to buy or buy/trade for the Princess Set. Have a look. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy or buy/trade for the Princess Set. Have a look. :)

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
8/21- I was able to get 3 of the ones I am looking for so I have always given up on trying so hard for the full set. What I REALLY still would like to trade for is the Ariel, Belle and possibly Mulan. This would at least give me my faves!

Please feel free to check my trades to see if we can work anything out for any of those.

Thanks a bunch! :)

So along with everyone else I am seriously so upset over the Princess sets all being released today.

I would really love to be able to maybe do a full trade or just a partial trade and partial buy for them. Please have a look at my traders and even my collection as there may be quite a bit from there that I would trade for this set. I am open to talking about it if you see anything you are interested in.

Please send me a pm if you see anything. Thanks sooo much for looking and any help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back