• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking to Sponsor someone for DSSH Villains trading event

SOLD! Looking to Sponsor someone for DSSH Villains trading event

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
First, I wanted to thank all of the people who tried to help everyone out to get the amazing new Villains Event Dark Tales pins at or near cost. Most of us, including myself, left the ticket frenzy feeling resentment for the process and disappointment in the result. In the last 24 hours, I have seen the exorbitant prices that people on the bay have been charging for these pins and those feelings only continued to grow.

I realize that I am extremely late to the game, but wanted to see if any of the lucky few who were able to acquire a ticket to the event would be willing to oblige me in a joint venture to sponsor them for the event, but more importantly, to give back to the DPF community.

What I'm proposing:

I would pay the full, not partial, registration fee + at-cost pin package prices for the following:

1) Dark Tales Sets #1, 2, and 3 as well as the diecast marquee and both color marquees.
2) I will keep Dark Tales Set #2, the diecast marquee, and one of the color marquees.
3) We will do a completely at-cost drawing without surcharge for Dark Tales Set #1, #3, and one of the color marquees.
4) Attendee can still purchase one full set plus the other LE 150 plus keep anything else given out at the event (PTD vouchers, etc).

Please let me know if anyone is interested in this venture. I realize that this is a long shot, especially given the timing and how few tickets were handed out, but figured I would throw it out to the group and see if there is interest.

Back