• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lurker turned member :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker turned member :)

TheLegendOfCap

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! :)

My name is Christian, and I just wanted to introduce myself to the board! It's real nice seeing many people come together for something really addicting! :)

A little about me, I started Pin Trading for the first time in November of last year (when I renewed my Annual Pass!) Even though I've been pin trading for a little under a year, my sister and I's collections have been growing VERY well and we have become pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Pin terminology such as scrappers, APs, and LEs and such :) It's VERY exciting!

My main collection consists of Full-Body Stand-Alone "Cut-Out" Villains, and my WISH is to collect the nicest one of each Villain! (each villain available that is! lol) ! :) My signature has the one's I'm actively searching (wishing) for! lol I also LOVE Tron, and even recently Oswald the lucky rabbit! My sister's is anything and everything Little Mermaid haha

Well just saying hi! I'm looking forward to seeing future threads/posts, and even possibly seeing you guys around DL/DCA for trading! :D

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome! Your villains collection sounds great! My son is also into Tron, but we havent been able to snag more than one of his wanted pins for that yet. Good luck with all of your collections!

Thanks everyone! :)

And HiddenMickeys, before I started collecting my Villains, I tried collection Tron too and got stuck at 2 pins :( haha I still try to collect it though :)

Welcome Christian! I had 64155 for the longest time and finally sold it a few months ago.

Good luck with your villains quest!

I just wanted to also say welcome to the second happiest place on earth… You will find out very quickly how friendly and welcoming our pin trading family is I am sure… If you ever have questions feel free to ask anyone, everybody here is helpful… Good luck on finding some pins and collectables while here on the forum as well as meeting some great people… Also feel free to contact me anytime regarding trading pins we love to trade… our wants and traders are listed to the left like everyone else’s are… Again have fun and welcome to the DPF…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back