• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
So excited for this cutie Jaq! Isn't he dapper in his little slipper boat? XD

LQzmrNR.jpg

I finally got a new job and some extra income but also less time for pins. Not easy! LOL But I got some pinmail from Paris. Some are mine to keep, some are for friends and some are traders. My keepers are Chip and Dale, Minnie and Olaf and probably Cinderella and Belle, havent really decided yet. Stitch Maleficent dragon will go into traders. One Olaf is for @momin.ator if you still need it, the rest is for other friends. Pin mail is så fun! I need to get into trading again so I get more pin mail! Will update my traders this weekend and post my biggest ISOs for 2024 and hope for some luck.

rWadqAg.jpg

I finally got a new job and some extra income but also less time for pins. Not easy! LOL But I got some pinmail from Paris. Some are mine to keep, some are for friends and some are traders. My keepers are Chip and Dale, Minnie and Olaf and probably Cinderella and Belle, havent really decided yet. Stitch Maleficent dragon will go into traders. One Olaf is for @momin.ator if you still need it, the rest is for other friends. Pin mail is så fun! I need to get into trading again so I get more pin mail! Will update my traders this weekend and post my biggest ISOs for 2024 and hope for some luck.

rWadqAg.jpg

Congratulations on the new job!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rWadqAg.jpg
Congratulations on your new job. Caught in a catch 22. Need the job to fund the pin habit, now don't have time for pins. Good luck finding your ISOs.

rWadqAg.jpg

Congratulations to you new job!

rWadqAg.jpg

Congratulations on your new job!!

What a great haul :0)

Back