• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Major Robin Hood Grail Acquired!

GRAIL Major Robin Hood Grail Acquired!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
I have been stuck on three pins to go for completist status for Robin Hood for quite awhile. However, last week, that changed. I was tagged in a Facebook post and saw that, indeed, one of my final three pins was being offered for trade!

I immediately contacted the trader, and we finally worked out a trade. That trader wound up being @echoharmony ! We met up for lunch yesterday since we only live about an hour apart and I was extremely nervous about sending such rare pins in the mail.

Behold - My long-awaited Little John Gold Tone! (Those of you who collect Robin know how incredibly rare these are!) In fact, this is so rare that it's the only one I have ever seen in my ten years of pin collecting - and is the pin that is the photo model on pinpics! (listing added by echoharmony herself).

430929434-7467291576627515-6183037138712085415-n.jpg

She was so sweet she even included a few zaps for me with our trade!
430982712-7467291626627510-5729233826009708157-n.jpg

Thank you so, so much, @echoharmony , for getting me to TWO PINS to Robin Hood completist!

The final two holdouts:
327629083-973630210299872-6115399199163452950-n.jpg

Congratulations, Tessa.

Quite the Story behind this pin! It never, ever ceases to amaze me how These type of Pin Trading, Grail Stories happen. Also, the background on the pin being the actual Picture on PP! A great example of how the pin trading, Can Be a Small World, After All!

WTG @echoharmony ... you've always been a Pin Trading Rock Star!

Yayyy so happy for you! It must feel surreal getting so close to the end. I’m sure those last two will keep you busy but sometimes the search/journey is really the most fun :) And all the people you get to meet with/trade with along the way!

Back