• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only able to get 1 set of the marquee puzzle and 1 surprise pin. I did get a few Russell pin trading event pins and both of the ptds on Saturday. I will be contacting everyone that pre bought.

I cannot attend the August 3rd release.

I have some spots left for the 17th and 31st releases. I will not do standby anymore due to dsf's new rule of 1 per person.

I made a $75 down payment for the marquee set on 7/6 and have yet to hear anything.

I was only able to get 1 set of the marquee puzzle and 1 surprise pin. I did get a few Russell pin trading event pins and both of the ptds on Saturday. I will be contacting everyone that pre bought.

I cannot attend the August 3rd release.

I have some spots left for the 17th and 31st releases. I will not do standby anymore due to dsf's new rule of 1 per person.

You haven't responded to my PM's. Did you get the perfume pins, or not. If so, I would like an immediate refund

You haven't responded to my PM's. Did you get the perfume pins, or not. If so, I would like an immediate refund

I think Kristine (Pixie) mentioned on her thread (or maybe it was in chat) that Andy was out of town this past weekend on vacation somewhere up north (I vaguely remember a mention of Seattle, WA) so that he wouldn't be able to get the 8/3 pins, which ended up being changed from the School IDs to the perfume bottles. So, I'm going to say it's safe to say he didn't get the perfume pins, since those were supposed to be on 8/31.

But now that the School IDs are on 8/31, Andy, what is your pre-sale price for those? I'm interested in Vanellope.

hi, I sent a payment a week ago and have not heard back and no reply to my PM. please let me know if you will be sending my pin soon. thanks!

I've replied to everyone. If I missed you, let me know.

Gabriellee your inbox is full.

When sending PayPal payment PLEASE include your dpf id and what you are buying. I have 2 payments that I don't know who they are from or what they are for.

I got everyone's Planes release pin orders. I'll ship them tomorrow provided all are paid.

I have 1 extra Planes set, a few Marquees and Mowgli PTDs.

I have the Back to School IDs in hand, if you haven't paid the balance please do so. Presells for September are up.

YAY3! I've got you down.

Laura_uk as a matter of fact, I do. It might go as a set though. If you aren't interested in the set I'll let you know if I decide to split them up.

If you are doing the September Release I would love to have all the pins from both sets. Where and how do I sign up? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back