• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

mermaid collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
mermaid collectibles

jennymermaid

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know where i can get a 20 th anniversary daughters of tritons snowglobe? or the pedestal snowglobe?
need them to help complete my huge mermaid collection.

jen

does anyone know where i can get a 20 th anniversary daughters of tritons snowglobe? or the pedestal snowglobe?
need them to help complete my huge mermaid collection.

jen

I've seen the daughter's of Triton snowglobe a couple times on eBay but it is REALLY expensive. I wanted it myself.

I just did a quick search and do not see any listed right now.

Hi i know but most wont ship to me and iam willingly to pay all costs i have the 15th anniversary but really want this globe! will pay alot to get one i missed at by 1 dollar on one for 120 usd but would pay more,
also wanted definat daughter ariel and triton harmony kingdom
kiss the girl table top fountain
lenox urusla and the grand jester bust
lenox triton
someone must have them!

You can find the harmony kingdom Ariel and Triton and the Lenox Triton on ebay. I don't know if the harmony kingdom seller ships internationally but there are several lenox Tritons offered with international shipping. Both are fairly expensive though. I can't find any listing of the other items, and while I do personally own the Kiss the Girl fountain mine is most definitely not for sale. Sorry and good luck with your search!

little mermaid

iam so jealous i bady want that fountain if you ever decide to part with it let me know! i have seen those on ebay but autchally found the triton in uk!
that seller wont ship to me unfortunatley! really want a couple of sericels and wdcc ariel and erics statue to complete wdcc set :(

two items checkedoff!

i have manged to get the table top fountain and the disney harmony defiant daughter
just a 20th anniversary globe ****little mermaid
and a pedstal globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back