• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey Balloon-Shaped Popcorn Buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Balloon-Shaped Popcorn Buckets

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hi! Has anyone seen these at Disneyland yet?

10959448_10153118964728417_1560678521076447719_n.jpg

My sister-in-law wants one in every color so I'm hoping someone could get one or more for me at cost + shipping once they are available...

Last edited:
Aren't those supposed to be out for the Diamond Anniversary? So that would be starting May 22.

I will tentatively say that I can, though I have limited days I can go and lately all of the special edition merchandise has been selling out before I can get there.

I'm not normally a popcorn bucket collector, but I might have to get one of the purple balloon ones.

Those are adorable! Do they come in more than the three colors listed? LOL, god only knows what Disney will consider an "appropriate" price for popcorn bowls. :eek2:

That was the only picture previewed on the parks blog. Since they won't be released until May we don't know if there will be any additional surprise colors or not!

I do wish we'd finally get the Toyko DL style carrying straps (which would double excellently as pin lanyards - just sayin') for our popcorn buckets here.

I live in a cave, Jabberwocky. Please share pics of these TDL straps. So funny you mentioned pins, though, because I was trying to think of how to carry pins around in the bucket itself. :D

Man! I can't convince my husband to vacation in CA during a DSF pin release. No way in HADES will I be able to convince him we need to vacation at TDL because of flavored popcorn and incredibly shaped popcorn buckets! Gawd, they have cool flavored popcorn, collectible character buckets AND the buckets seal closed! Oh, yeah, and those straps.

I know, I know, Jabberwocky, I asked for it. :p

Those TDL popcorn buckets are AMAZING! I would love love love a Green Alien one <3

I am, however, going to be in DLR for the Diamond Anniversary this summer so I will be buying a purple Mickey Balloon bucket!!

This has made me even more excited for my trip haha!!!

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back