• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Mickey Mouse Main Attraction

ISO Mickey Mouse Main Attraction

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Need several Mickey main attraction pins to complete set for my grandson.

I completed the Stitch crashes set for my one grandson and thought my other grandson would like a pin frame as well.

If you have any for sale/trade please let me know. I need: 10, 11 & 12. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

A big thank you to @TheMickeyMouseRules for helping with 1-9.

Last edited:
There are a bunch at the outlet here for 50% off. I am going back April 12 so let me know if you want a pick up. I can't remember which months they had but I do know they didn't have #12.
Dawn beat me too it. Good for her. She's right, nice selection at Co D.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

The Orlando outlet only had Dumbo, Thunder Mountain, and the Carousel pins. They had Thunder Mountain and Pan plush, and Thunder Mountain ears. The pins were $10 or $12 each. The plush were $10 each, and the ears were $8 each.

The Disney stores at Disney Springs and Resorts were still actively selling Jungle Cruise and the Castle. World of Disney had several of the MMA backpacks, and when we went one week ago, they were just putting those backpacks on sale. They had Jungle Cruise and Dumbo, and I think one or two others. No Haunted Mansion, though. And the Castle stuff was still highlighted in the store and at a bunch of the Resorts stores.

Back