• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween and Love is an Adventure pins close to cost.

SOLD! Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween and Love is an Adventure pins close to cost.

YAY3!

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   2
add 2.50 for shipping .

GHo2Edk.jpg

Timon and pumbaa- $20.00
baymax- $22.00
tarzan- $22.00
"Love is timeless"-$12.00 SOLD
"Love is friendship"- $15.00 SOLD
Love is Strength Ariel- $40.00 SOLD
4 pin sets -$30.00 each - Aladdin, BatB, Rapunzel SOLD

GHo5c6r.jpg

Cauldron pins- $20. 00
Mystery Pins- SOLD
Tigger chaser- SOLD

Last edited:
Just tried both those sites and neither worked :|
pretty annoying
Photobucket went a while ago , Tinypic seems to work when it feels like it . I believe aMatte suggested Imgur originally , I find it pretty easy to work but I strongly suggest the desktop version over the mobile one . Far more options available . If you'd like I can upload it for you after I finish work today , just about to leave

Fnally got it all uploaded.. may be a little lienant on some (don't know what the event set is worth yet), but most are pretty close to cost after tax and shipping.

Last edited:
Back