• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mini Animator Doll sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Animator Doll sets?

msasaki

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haven't checked the US site but saw these on the Japanese one. Not very big at 13cm.

bga87b.jpg

nr0oeo.jpg

a1lf7a.jpg

xlmn3n.jpg

Only the Ariel is still in stock

I'm definitely waiting for these to make it to the US! They're so cute. Especially the Anna one!

I love these too! I always thought the normal sized dolls were too big, so these are perfect. I just saw on instagram that the Disney Store in Miami has these in stock so hopefully they will be at my store soon!

Last edited:
I'm actually glad they're making minis. I've never been into the animates simply because they were too big and I don't have the space so these are perfect for me.

I'm excited for the mini versions, but I can't decide if I really want to start another collection! Here's to hoping someday for a mini Kristoff, that one I would definitely buy.

- C

^I definitely second the idea of a Kristoff set. With that mini Sven it seems like he should be included in Anna set. (Of course they'd need a little block of ice too. XD)

I am really looking forward to these sets, they are absolutely adorable. Thanks for making me aware of them. :)

I'm sure they'll make Belle eventually! She's such a popular princess. I want the Jasmine one best of all now that I've seen it. She's one of my favorites and Rajah is adorable in this set.

They are $19.95 (plus local tax) as previously reported. (I tried posting larger photos below but looks like the forum is shrinking them. Right-click for "Copy Image Location" and paste into your browser if you want to zoom in more on them.)

MiniAnimatorsElsa_zps572451df.jpg

MiniAnimatorsAnna_zpscc96550b.jpg

Last edited:
The more I see of these, the more I wish they would do a Prince line as well. The Animator Kristoff was a good way to test the waters of them, but a mini collection might really get the ball rolling. :)

The more I see of these, the more I wish they would do a Prince line as well. The Animator Kristoff was a good way to test the waters of them, but a mini collection might really get the ball rolling. :)

Oh yeah, I'd be all over that!

I said I was just going to get Anna, Elsa, and Ariel but once I saw these in person I had to get one of each. I hope they continue this line. :)

So cute! I definitely want to get Ariel, Jasmine, and Anna... and maybe Cinderella, too. :)

I'm not sure what it is about Animator Elsa...but I just can't bring myself to love her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back